To ensure that your uploaded file/submitted article is approved quickly, we recommend you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Ensure that the file/article is assigned to the correct category. If the category does not exist, contact us before hand so we may create the category if we believe it to be suitable.
- Speeches uploaded must be of authentic scholars from the Ahl as-Sunnah, anything otherwise will be rejected. Decisions to reject files/articles are final and cannot be contested.
- When uploading a speech/naat ensure that it does not exist already, and in the case of speeches, make sure that it is a full speech and not just snippets.
- Do not upload private phone calls, without prior permission, and proof of this permission from the relevant Aalim.
- Do not upload copyrighted content without prior permission from the original owner.
- When uploading audio, make the description short and concise. Also keep formatting within the description to a minimum and ensure spelling is correct.
We reserve the right to edit/change the above guidelines at any time without giving prior notification.
JazakAllah for your co-operation.